Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love Brett Harding.

This means so, so, so much to me:

You are the one I put a wing over when it showers. Dance with you when it rains. Hold you when you shed a tear on my shoulder. The one I vowed to never let down. The one who I can look in the eye and know something is amiss but, I hold back knowing you will tell me when you are ready. You are someone I can talk to. I know I may seem to be failing you at times but, I would like you to know this. You will always have a place not only in my heart but also in my soul. Have my ears so that your words never fall of deaf ears. My eyes showing you that you have my attention and a gate way into me. My body so that it may protect you from harm, holds you and carries you through whatever comes your way. May my words make you smile when you are down and offer you guidance when you are in need. You have all of these already including my love and more. I care for you and wish I could have been there all the times you where in need. You are my sister and I will be beside you in body and in soul to be with you through good times and bad. <3 lol
-Brett



I love you, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment