Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lymphoma.

Fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer
fuck cancer.


No matter how many times i say it, it won't change anything.
But i just can't stop worrying about you.
I love you so much,
and always, always, always will.
I've called you my best friend and my boyfriend,
on-and-off for three years.
And today, you still mean just as much to me.
You've faught for me so many times,
and you've held my hand through some of the hardest times of my life.
I'm not going to let a person as wonderful as you slip away.
I love you for the amazing person you are,
so please fight hard.
You've got so many people here for you,
and so many people rooting for you.


I promise to lay with you on your hospital bed,
and hold you tight when you need someone.
I will be there for you through thick and thin,
and go on crazy adventures with you,
and stand by your side.
I will keep you the wonderful, amazing, normal Thomas that you are.
I don't want you to forget who you are,
so stay strong, and hold on tight.

Don't give up the fight Thomas,
my world just wouldn't be the same without you.




I've been waiting so long for these words to come out,
it's practically all ive been thinking about.
So thank you for finding the words i couldnt find on my own,
now im not alone.


Don't let that smile fade, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment